About the Job
Berry Corporation(bry) is looking for a senior-level Enterprise Systems (ES) Project Manager who as a professional will own it to work with limited supervision to support project management activities in the ES team. The ES Project Manager will be responsible for project prioritization, planning, and execution and they will make us stronger together by working in collaboration with cross-functional teams. To be successful, the ideal candidate will exhibit Berry's core values of Stronger Together, Own it, Breed Excellence, Do the Right Thing, and Responsible.
- Works with stakeholders to determine and define project scope, objectives, resources, schedule, and project budget.
- Creates and manages detailed project plans and ensures the project is executed adhering to the plan and the budget.
- Creates and maintains an effective communication cadence using status reports with relevant information to various stakeholders.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed-upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Ensures project deliverables adhere to quality standards and project objectives.
- Works with project team members and stakeholders to identify, prioritize and resolve issues.
- Monitors project progress and facilitate change requests to ensure stakeholders are informed of the impact on schedules and budgets.
- Coordinates the creation of proper documentation related to audit requirements, approvals, functional and technical design, testing, user training, and user manuals.
- Manages post go-live transition for a smooth deployment and user adaptation.
- Evaluates project performance to identify lessons learned and opportunities for improvement.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Stays abreast of evolving industry best practices and techniques and utilizes them as appropriate throughout the project lifecycle to achieve optimal results.
- Deploys the most appropriate methodology and tools for each of the projects, including Waterfall, MS Projects, Agile, DevOps, MS Teams, MS Office.
- Manages multiple projects concurrently with an ability to multitask.
- Willing to participate in and complete project and support tasks that may not normally be associated with project management:
- Data analysis, design, cleansing, and integration as well as some technical tasks.
- Testing and training.
- Work with and manage vendor project managers, engagement activities, and expectations.
- Learn and provide some support for enterprise applications.
- Complies with all the Company’s Safety and Environmental policies, practices, and programs. Takes corrective action within training limitations. Escalates as necessary.
- Participates in and adheres to all training programs designed to enhance EH&S knowledge and safety standards.
Experience and Education
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Information Systems or other related field.
- Project Management certification.
- 6+ years of project management in implementing software applications and solutions.
- 3+ years of cross-functional business projects delivering on key company strategic initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven experience managing complex projects and leading teams of varied sizes and scopes.
- Advanced knowledge of formal project management methodologies.
- Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC and processes related to information technology.
- Basic knowledge of business processes related to Accounting, Supply chain and Operations.
- Advanced computer skills and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and quickly adapt to evolving priorities.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Time Management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry and related software applications.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary depending on experience including a short-term cash incentive bonus and long-term incentive awarded in restricted share units. Excellent benefits including full health benefits, 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, 9/80 flex schedules, sick & vacation pay and 11 paid holidays a year.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Berry Corporation (bry) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
LINK to Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Notice to Third Party Agencies
Please note that Berry Corporation (“Berry”) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Agreement, Berry will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Berry explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will not be reviewed or considered in part of the application process.
About the Company
At Berry we believe that every role is valuable. We are committed to maintaining best practices that ensure equal opportunities, including through a holistic and deliberative recruitment approach and an inclusive hiring process that is mindful of the culture and diversity of each individual and the communities where we operate.